- Anyone can participate
- You can participate more than once, as long as you pay the entry fee again.
- To participate you must pay before the first game of the World Cup begins.
- You must submit all the results for each round before the first game in the round begins.
- You can go back edit the submitted results all you want, until the first game in the round begins.
- If you guess the exact score for the match, then you get 2 points.
- If you guess the outcome of the game (i.e. who wins, or if there is a tie) but you don't guess the exact score, then you get 1 point.
- All points will be added in order to obtain your total.
- For second round games, only the score after regular time (first 90 minutes) will be used. Extra time and penalties are not considered.
Prizes will be given out based on how many points each player received:
First PrizePerson with the most points gets 80% of the money (minus possibly $10 that will go to the last place).
If there is a tie for first place, 100% of the money will be evenly split among winners.
Second PrizeSecond place gets 20% of the money. Unless there was a tie in first place in which case they get all the money.
Loser PrizeIf you were the very last place, you get your entry fee ($10) back.
In order to qualify for this prize, you must submit all your results on time and not tie for last with anyone.
Entry fee is $10 USD (that's it!). There are three ways you can pay to enter:
- Pay personally. You can pay Marcos Kirsch or Daniel Jaramillo in Austin, TX. If you are in Monterrey, Mexico, you can give the money to Moi Kirsch.
Use PayPal. Through PayPal you can use your credit card. The only problem is that you are required to have a PayPal account. Also, because they charge a usage fee per transaction, the total payment will be $11 USD. If you want to pay using PayPal, click on the button below:
If you are in Mexico, you can make a direct bank deposit in Bancomer, account number: 1221482262.
For Electronic Tranfers, CLABE 012580012214822622.
Deposit $120 Mexican Pesos.
If you have any questions, check the F.A.Q. If it's not there yet, send a question using the link at the bottom of this page.